Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I know this has nothing to do with design, but if your up north around the Lake Charlevoix area and get a chance, stop by Jordan Valley Trout Pond its just 3 1/2 miles south of East Jordan on highway M-66. It was my grandfathers original trout farm. It has been brought back to the way I remember it when my grandfather was alive. It is now owned and operated by my uncle and aunt. Its a beautiful place to visit and you are sure to catch all the trout you would like. It is an exciting adventure for children, teenagers and adults alike. We'll be visiting the farm on our vacation next week. Listed below are some of the features you'll find there.
  • Rainbow Trout.
  • Family Fishing.
  • Fishing Poles, Fly Rods, Bait, and Tackle provided at no charge.
  • No License Required.
  • Fish cleaned and iced or
  • Catch & Release.

Have fun and be sure to tell them I sent you! Please let me know what you think of it if you stop bye.

0 comments :