WHAT'S THE CLASS ABOUT?
LEED for Homes is a voluntary rating system that promotes the design and construction of high performance "green" homes. A green home uses less energy, water, and natural resources; creates less waste; and is healthier and more comfortable for the occupants. Benefits of a LEED home include lower energy and water bills; reduced greenhouse gas emissions; and less exposure to mold, mildew and other indoor toxins. LEED certification recognizes and rewards builders for meeting the highest performance standards, and gives homeowners confidence that their home is durable,healthy, and environmentally friendly.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
• Describe how LEED® for Homes can be applied to various residential
• Define the Rating System credit categories
• Understand the evolution of the LEED for Homes Rating System through the
• Communicate to stakeholders specific details of LEED for Homes
• Know where to go for additional resources and support
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Industry professionals seeking to increase their understanding of the LEED for Homes Rating System and green building strategies, benefits and resources
- Home Owners
- Product Supplier
For all workshop inquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call