Friday, April 20, 2007

The last two week I have been working as a laborer for Adam at Hybrid Homes (TM) as the 2007 Michigan Energy Fair show house that we designed goes up. I had the privilege of working with Adam and John (Adams right hand man) and Jake and his crew from R Value Concrete Structures (ICF subcontractor to Hybrid Homes). I consider them the leader in ICF construction in West Michigan. Thanks to both of them I have gained in depth knowledge of ICF construction and new found respect for there trade, which I hope will set Image Design apart from the rest in the sustainable design field. Check out Adams web-site for updated picture of this project. As I left Thursday Adam and Jake guys were getting ready to pour the Lite-Deck floors and setting the main floor ICF walls. Stay tuned for more information.

0 comments :